OVCAG ceramics sale at Gilroy Arts Alliance
Saturday, June 18, 2022, 10:00 am – 4:00 pm
This is an outdoor sale which takes place on the grass (a large empty grass covered lot) between the Gilroy Arts Alliance (7341 Monterey Rd, Gilroy) and Gallery 1202 in downtown Gilroy.
Please note: Participants will bring their own pop-up tents, tables, chairs, umbrellas, tablecloths, etc.
Set-up: Saturday, June 18, 7:00 am - 9:45 am
Breakdown will begin directly after closing at 4:00 pm on Saturday.
You must join OVCAG and/or sign in in order to access online registration.
New members may need to wait for verification of membership payment prior to your activation. Email webmaster@OVCAG.org if you are unable to sign up after 24 hours.
<<--------Look left on the event page to find the registration links!
The fee for one 10x10 ft spot, the size of a pop-up tent, is $50. Two potters may share a spot for $25/person. Please note that you are responsible to find a friend to share with. All registration payments are non-refundable.
Registration is online only. There will be a $3 fee for online payment. You may, for no fee, mail a check made out to OVCAG to the registrar: Gina Hausmann, 6134 Alcante Drive, San Jose, CA 95129
We will have a central cashier.
Commission: OVCAG will collect a 5% commission on all items sold at the sale. This is to cover Square’s credit card fees.
- Registration and payment must be received by the registrar. No consignment sale of non-participating artists allowed.
- Collaborative entry is defined as work produced by multiple artists who contribute to the creation of the same work. All artists have to sign up for the sale.
- The Guild will collect a 5% commission on all items sold at the sale.
- Sales tax (9.125%) will be added by the cashier and should not be included in your prices. Taxes will be collected and paid by OVCAG.
- Each artist must provide an artist ID on the registration form.
- Artists ID on price tags must be printed (not handwritten). Recommended price tags Avery 5408 (or similar) REMOVABLE ¾” round labels, any color.
- Participants are responsible for bringing their own pop-up tents/umbrellas, tables, tents, chairs, tablecloths. OVCAG will act as central cashier.
- Checks will be mailed following the sale after the bank has released the deposits and all sales receipts have been reconciled by the finance coordinator.
If you have any questions, don’t hesitate to reach out to us at
<<------- Click on left sidebar for Online Registration